Monday, March 30, 2009

Cover Me?

I'm dissapointed, I lost a good weekend to craft for my two swaps on craftster to study for a test that I already had taken but failed.

And it did no good, and I'm upset. My dog got sick this morning with diarrhea, which had blood and some weird jelly and there was alot. So, not only did I not get any sleep, I woke up late, was late to school to clean up poo. The biggest reason I am upset? I was late and I just picked up any old calculator I could find. I had this feeling I was forgetting something, and 20 minutes into the test my professor comes up to my area and reminds me I can't use the calculator I picked up because it's programmable. Which means she thinks I put info in the calculator to cheat

I look around everyone is looking at me but no one offers to help and neither does she.
Needless to say, I cried a little. That's the stress coming out.

And it's really really hard to stop crying lol.

So right now I am easing the dissapointment with Tutti-Frutti Jelly Belly Jelly Beans and crocheting for the Friendshipghan Swap.

Fortunately, I took Marty to the vet where I found out he has hookworms. Lovely little blood-sucking parasites. He'll be better now thank goodness.

Poor thing. Hasn't been lucky health-wise either.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh no, poor puppy I hope he gets better soon. Poor thing has been through a lot. Sorry to hear your stressed, hopefully it will be over soon and well worth the effort. *hugs to you* you need to go outside and enjoy the weather and have a cup of tea :). Best wishes on your test.