Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone transitioned into this year in a positive way. Of course, I set some resolutions for myself. These are not in order of importance.

1. Wean myself off foundation. I don't mind make up, and God knows this is not a good action for a pasty white ginger like myself, but I would love to look young and fresh naturally.

2. Learn to cook! I became a vegetarian, and I'm trying new foods! Unfortunately, I became one of those carb crazed vegetarians. I would love to eventually convert to vegan but right now I need to learn to eat better so I can feel better.

3. Get into the university of my choice and get a nice apartment.

4. Finally become an EMT.

5. Do more charity work.

6. Knit more! I would like to finally tackle a sweater and shawl!

7. Look like Jillian Michaels! :D

No comments: